AudioLearn Law School Course Outlines Presents Corporate Law .
Written by authorities in the field and professionally narrated for easy listening, this outline covers what is typically taught in a law school corporate law course.
Included are detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master the course.
Inside you'll find:
- Case studies
- Key takeaways
- Review questions
In this outline we'll discuss the following:
- Introduction to Corporate Law and Formation of a Corporation
- Board of Directors
- Stock and Other Corporation Securities
- Officers and Other Employees
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Termination of Corporate Status
- Special Types of Corporations