There are many reasons why you may be finding it harder to remember things, or easier to forget things.
One of which, is age.
You can't expect this audiobook to knock 10 years off your age...
But what you can expect is this audiobook to spoon-feed you the strategies and techniques, that are specially designed to help improve your short and long term memory - including some clever memorization tactics.
Here, take a quick look at what you'll find inside how to master your memory today...
- 3 Top-Secret Techniques To Permanently Remembering Anything
- 5 Sure-Fire Tricks To Beating Tests and Exams
- The Test-Taker's Bible is revealed in the form of more than 5 sure-fire tips and tricks designed to empower you with the memory skills needed to memorize anything a test may throw at you.
- How To Mentally Connect Specific Pieces Of Information
- How To Memorize Short Lists - The EASY Way
- How To Memorize Long, Seemingly-Endless Lists
- You will discover how a little-known skill (that you probably haven't used since kindergarten) can be utilized to memorize long, seemingly-endless lists!
- 3 Mind Games To Get You Remembering Almost Anything At All
- I'll show you 3 simple Mind Games that can give you that extra boost needed to memorize anything at all, no matter if it's material for a school test or the ingredients and steps for preparing a gourmet recipe - and best of all, they can be played in the comfort of your own home.
- How You Can Memorize Long Series Of Numbers - In Order
- Don't even attempt to memorize long numbers or series of numbers without discovering how the technique discussed can potentially save you from struggling for hours on end to memorize that all important telephone number - no matter how many digits there are.
- 6 Simple Steps To Picking Up A New Language
- You'll discover how to lock-in almost any language you wish to learn by consciously re-awakening that seemingly unlimited capacity for knowledge - with 6 steps that are almost sure to have you speaking like an international traveler!
- How To Make Absolutely Anything A Cinch To Memorize
- You'll be picking up this must-know method for memorizing any type of ordered list. How To Memorize And Recall ANY Name At The Snap Of A Finger
...and That Doesn't Even Begin To Scratch The Surface.
©2014 AudioLearn (P)2014 AudioLearn